A Message to Our Customers
During this unprecedented time and as concerns about COVID-19 continue to escalate, we are reaching out to our customers in order to keep you informed. We like you to know that health and safety is our top priority and we are taking measures in accordance with CDC recommendations to maintain a safe environment for our customers and employees. The following are our operational changes in respond to COVID-19:
- Our production and delivery service continue to remain operational every day and we continue to deliver orders 7 days a week.
- Our website and phone lines continue to stay open 24x7 and our retail stores remain opened during regular business hours.
- All Our staff and drivers will wear protective mask at all times and will maintain a 6’ distance. We also ask all guests visiting our retail store to wear a mask.
- Our drivers will practice a no-contact procedure and will maintain a 6’ distance with the recipient when your gift is delivered. As such no signature will be required from the recipient at the time of delivery.
- We encourage customers to place a pickup order in advance so that your order is ready at the time you visit the store in order to minimize the time you spend at our retail store. We also offer curbside pickup where you can call the store and an associate will bring your pre-ordered gift to the door.
Be assured that we are deeply committed to the well being of our staff and others as together we will defeat COVID-19. We will continue to update this page in order to keep you informed.
With our sincere wishes for health and safety for all.